Monday 7 January 2013

The end of Christmas and a bit of ice skating

There is always something slightly melancholy about taking down the Christmas tree, packing away decorations until next year and having a quick flip-through of cards received. For me it feels like hearing the echo of children now grown up and gone far away. Maudlin, I know, but I can't help it. Oh well, there's always next year.

On a brighter note, we took our children ice skating on Saturday, to an outdoor rink set up in one of our local parks. We had a very enjoyable time, so I thought I would post a picture of my wife and children larking about on the ice!


Moving onto perfume, I didn't wear a lot this weekend. In fact, Sunday was scentless. 

2 comments:

  1. It is sad for me too to take down holiday decorations. Wonderful happy photo of your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carok, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the compliment - it was a happy hour ice skating! Regards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails