Friday 14 December 2012

Numero 500

Apologies for a somewhat self-congratulatory post today, but I felt compelled to mention the highlight (to me, at least) of having reached 500 posts this week.

I know that blogging is not about quantity; it is the quality that counts. Nevertheless, I think 500 seems like quite an achievement; when I started blogging in March 2010 I never thought I'd reach 100 posts, let alone 500!

Thank you to my regular followers and readers, who provide me with a lot of motivation to continue blogging. Your comments and friendship, albeit mostly in the 'ether' are very much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!

    Does "ether" have a scent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwyyyyyeeaaaaah. Here's to the first 500, and to 500 more. And then 500 more after that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, thanks. I hope I can stay that motivated!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails