Tuesday 11 December 2012

Agent Provocateur

I do love a dirty rose fragrance, and Agent Provocateur ticks all the boxes. It has quite a floral heart, which means it does veer towards the feminine, but the rose and musk, quite spicy and animalic, manage to keep this in check, making it very wearable for men too, in my opinion.

The notes on the sample I have are listed as saffron oil, coriander, jasmine, moroccan rose, ylang-ylang, magnolia, vetiver, amber and musk. There have been a number of perfumes over the years by Agent Provocateur, and I think they are all nice, but nothing beats this 2000-released bomb of a perfume. 

I'd happily have a bottle of this in my perfume collection.

6 comments:

  1. oh gosh yes, AP is the bomb! And another nicely priced one at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, yes, I was going to mention the reasonable price in my post, but forgot.

      Delete
  2. I wish I still have my bottle, then you can have it for free. I enjoyed it many years as a single woman and then I met my husband. Contrary to all the other men I dated, this one happens to care A LOT about my scents, and found AP "ok but it is just overwhelming".

    I believe I gave it to a girlfriend few years ago wishing her good luck in finding her man some day soon.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turbovivi, it would have been nice! I hope that the girlfriend you gave it to did find her man, and enjoyed the perfume in the process!

      Delete
  3. Michael, you are so right about AP. It's definitely the best of the line and would be perfect on a man, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josephine, i recall you liking AP. It does work well on a man, I believe!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails