Monday 31 December 2012

Happy new year!

As I said the other day, I am not going to rehash a list of best of  worst of perfumes of 2012. Too many people are doing this already, inevitably.

I ought to just mention that this time last year I wrote a lengthy (ish) post about what I was going to do differently on my blog for 2012. It was with the best intentions, but as some of you might have noticed, very little of it materialised on the written page. So this year, I am not going to make any resolutions or set out plans for my blog. I shall let it evolve (such as it does, this little indulgence of mine) and see what 2013 holds for it and me.

All that is left to say right now is a very sincere and happy new year to all of you. I hope that 2013 will be very successful and happy for you, both personally and on the perfume front. I look forward to lots of blogging, exchange of ideas with fellow perfume lovers, and just general bonhomie and perfume chit chat.

Till 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails