Monday 6 February 2012

SOTD - Amouage Dia Man

Readers of my blog will be no strangers to the fact that I love Amouage as a line and in particular, Amouage Dia Man. I've written about it a number of times.

Today I wore Dia again, but what made it even more special on this occasion was that I was wearing it sprayed from a bottle that was given to me by a very kind perfume friend. You know who you are and I do appreciate it very much! Thank you.

I don't have much more to say about Dia other than it is a pleasure to wear. It is almost formal, yet very easy going at the same time and smells fabulous. I can think of pretty much any occasion when it would be suitable for wear. If you haven't tried Dia, I would urge you to give it a go.

Image credit - Luckyscent

2 comments:

  1. I was surfing and dreaming about Amouage frags recently and read that Jean-Claude Ellena created the Dias - I had no idea! These are a must try : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cym, I did a bit of quick digging around on the net and can see some references that JCE created Dia Woman. I couldn't see much about whether he also created Dia Man. I can't say for sure. Dia Man has got a lot of florals in, like many Amouage men's fragrances, but I like that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails