Sunday 15 April 2012

Scent of the day - Etat Libre D'orange Rien

Like quite a few people, probably, ELDO's range of perfumes tend to be hi-or-miss with me. One thing I can state though, is that the line seldom fails to elicit some sort of reaction, irrespective of the risque names and packaging, which is a good thing.

Although this is only the first time I've tried Rien, I have to say that straight off the bat it is likely to be a hit. A hard-hitting, slightly smutty leather and patchouli perfume, Rien is definitely not a wilting flower. Personally, it was just the sort of tonic I needed today to perk up my olfactory senses. I can sense that Rien is a perfume that could wear me if I'm not careful or in the wrong sort of mood, but so far, I love it.

At this stage, I don't want to say much more about Rien, other than it contains a lot of leather, patchouli and what has a feel of civet, balanced with sweeter ambery notes and some florals. However, to me it is not really feminine and I didn't feel uncomfortable wearing it. I suspect if you love patchouli or leather, this may just be right up your alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails