Friday 23 December 2011

Oh the joy - Christmas party

Those of you who have read my blog for more than a year may recall my aversion to office parties. I've been to a few in my time and while some have been good, I've found that the larger the party, the less enjoyable it is. Now, this might be down to my character - I'm the sort of person who prefers more intimate dinners and get togthers.

Anyway, today is our Christmas party and it remains to be seen how it turns out. To help soften the blow, I am going to have to select a perfume to comfort, provide confidence and a sense of joie de vie.

Any guesses as to what that perfume might be?

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh what did you wear!? (with the time difference, you're probably partying already!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frida, I refer you to Part 2... !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails