Tuesday 7 August 2012

Odin New York No 1 Nomad

Do you ever have one of those days where you end up wearing a perfume with no expectations and end up loving it, just because it smells good with no pretense? Well Odin New York No 1 Nomad did precisely that today.

Nomad is in many ways a fairly straightforward woods-and-musk perfume with a hint of spice. It just smells good and you don't have to think about it or analyse it. Granted, it isn't going to win any awards for genius originality and some people might say that at niche prices it ought to. I don't care though - it is good enough for me.

I've read some reviews saying that this is a very mainstream smelling fragrance, similar to Dolce and Gabbana The One. I can't say I get that association very much, and to me, the ingredients smell of very good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails