Wednesday 1 June 2011

Gucci Guilty

Today I tried Gucci Guilty (for men) for the first time. Described by Gucci as an aromatic fougere, Guilty includes notes of lemon, lavender, orange flower, patchouli and cedar wood. 

I have to be honest, I don't really have much to say about Gucci Guilty. To be fair, it doesn't smell bad, but it is so yawn-inducingly bland that I don't have much of an opinion.

It starts off smelling quite citrusy, then gains a bit of sweetness, perhaps by the lavender, then fades to an unobtrusive light woods, with perhaps a touch of amber. The presence of patchouli   is muted, as is so often the case and that's it folks. Gucci Guilty. I'd feel guilty that something so bland has been released.

1 comment:

  1. I felt exactly the same way when I sniffed it. I refused a free sample - that's how not interested I was.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails