Sunday 13 March 2011

A gift from Frida

As I mentioned yesterday, I received a package from Bloody Frida yesterday and promised I would post some pictures. Having finally located my camera I took a few very professional photographs (yeah, right) which are set out below. I thought as I am a proud dad, I would include a few additional ones of my very lovely daughters, who mean the world to me. No bragging...

We do like our berets!
Stickers, hair clips, perfume samples, sweets - yum!
Thanks Frida!

As you can see, I am not the best at laying out photos in a blog, which is probably why I don't focus much on the pictorial aspect of my blog.

As you can see, Frida knitted my daughters lovely berets and was also very kind to send them some sweets, stickers and hair clips. The perfumes are on top of the green beret if you haven't spotted them.

Daisy and Hannah with their dollies
A sleepy Daisy
Daisy and Hannah on the train to London
Spring is almost here - the first Daffodils in our garden

6 comments:

  1. So adorable. How old are they? My girls are almost 2 (Lulu) and 5 (Ara).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! glad everything arrived - looking forward to seeing what you have to say about the 'fumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, thank you. My daughters are very similar in age to yours. Daisy (the blonde) is turning 2 in April and Hannah turned 4 in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Frida. I'm sure I will have a few thoughts on them once I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael, I finally got a Google account so that I could comment at your very fine blog (and some others, too).

    Your girls are absolutely adorable! And so is Miss Frida and her hand-knitted berets. Lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, that is very kind of you. Thanks for taking the time to comment! Regards, Michael

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails