Thursday 2 May 2013

SOTD - the smell of (fresh) air

No, its not some fabulous new perfume from a new niche line, designed to smell like nothing, or nothing worth writing about, anyway.

Rather, I didn't wear any perfume today, and as I was stuck in the office for most of it, the air was not particularly fresh.

If you are wondering about my slightly pithy post, I had one of those days at work where nothing seemed to go right, then it ended with a rather sour client meeting, the sort where upon leaving, I felt less confident about our relationship than before I went in, which is never a good thing.

Actually, I'm rather glad I didn't wear perfume today because I seem to be that sort of person who develops negative (and positive) associations with perfume very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails