Tuesday 6 November 2012

I'm back!

I don't know whether that is good news or not, depending on one's point of view, but I'm glad to be back, after spending a lovely week in the Isle of Wight. We didn't have great weather, mind you, but then again, we never thought the weather would be great in late October. With that mindset, it was actually enjoyable!

I haven't done a lot of blogging recently, as some might have noticed, partly a result of being away on holiday, but I am also going through one of those phases when thoughts and ideas are not coming to the fore as readily as they might have done previously. Oh well.

I was also shocked to read about the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy, not just in the USA of course, but also in the Caribbean, Cuba and Haiti. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this, but in particularly to my blogging friends who have been directly affected. My thoughts are with you and you know who you are.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind thoughts, speaking as one of the Jersey bloggers who got soaked by Sandy, they are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a pleasure, and I hope a couple of weeks later (almost) things are getting a little better.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever posted here, but wanted you to know I read your blog regularly. I'm happy you had a lovely vacation, weather being what it was. Sometimes blustery, grey weather can be invigorating and yet strangely calming. Periodically I find that sort of weather perfect to bring out some "inner cozy-ness".

    Writing and blogging seem to wax and wane for many folk. I'll keep checking back and I'll read what you write. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwenyth, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it! The weather was part of the charm actually - we overlooked the sea and it was constantly changing. The light was amazing at times.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails