Friday 28 December 2012

Post-Christmas recovery

Well, I'm glad to report that I am over my Christmas cold/flu/chest infection, or whatever you want to call it. Fortunately I was over the worst by Christmas eve, which at least meant I could spend the big day with my family, participating in some sort of way.

I have to confess that I have not worn a lot of perfume over the last week (my sense of smell, like my appetite, has virtually disappeared). I wore Luten's Cedre on Christmas day, but other than that, it has been a scentless period for me.

I hope Santa brought all of you some lovely gifts. I didn't receive any perfume-related gifts this year. It was all boys toys for me - a remote controlled helicopter (dangerous - already I've come close to slicing off one of my fingers, not to mention near damage to my children) and a remote controlled Aston Martin car (a lot safer, other than bruised ankles). The helicopter is more exciting though. Pity the battery life is only 7 minutes!

I'm sure I will post again before the New Year, but already I know I will not bore you with yet another of those predictably best of 2012 lists. There are enough bloggers doing that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails