Friday 11 April 2014

4th Blog anniversary

I've been blogging so infrequently over the last 6-9 months that it should come as no surprise that I missed my own blogoversary, the 4th. I first posted on 29 March 2010, which seems like an awfully long time ago. 

Back then, I was full of enthusiasm, and judging by my output over the last year, it would seem that this joie de vivre has waned, to say the least. 

I'm not saying that I am going to stop blogging, necessarily, but it would not surprise me if this is my last year - time shall tell.

In the meantime, here's to all things perfume. I'm wearing Muscs Kublai Khan today, still my favourite musk perfume.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog-o-versary!
    Always good to see a post from you, no matter when or what you talk about.

    Have a great weekend, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. Always good to hear from you too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails